The primary Applicant must be an individual who works for a registered school/board/division in Canada including:
– Elementary, intermediate, or secondary publicly funded schools;
– First nation, metis, and Inuit elementary, intermediate, secondary schools and educational programs; and
– Educational institutions in Canada (e.g., First nations education departments, school boards/divisions, etc.).
Applicants must also meet all other eligibility criteria set out in the Team Canada Olympic Day Grant Terms and Conditions. These include:
– Funding must be used before May 1st, 2024;
– Proposed projects must link to an Olympic Day Pillar (Move, Learn, Discover, Together for a Better World);
– Successful Applicants must agree to complete an impact report by June 15th, 2024, which shall include (1) a detailed financial report for the project, (2) key statistics on the project including the number of students participating, impact, and qualitative/anecdotal feedback.