Take yourself or your organization to a new level! Explore learning and networking opportunities which exist through the many not-for-profit sector educational opportunities, and sport related education and support organizations.
Additional professional development opportunities:
- Sport for Life Campus has an online catalogue of courses.
- Sport Medicine Council of Alberta offers courses on athletic injury management, sport taping and strapping, and nutrition.
- Check the SIRC Conference Calendar for webinars, and national and international sport-related conferences.
- INTEGRALORG offers workshops on financial and legal best practice and compliance
Hacking Exercise For Health - an open online course designed to provide insight and practical tips to apply evidence-based techniques to achieving your health and fitness goals.
- Physical Literacy workshops
- The Brain Care Center has designed free quarterly educational presentations to help individuals gain an understanding of concussion and its effects.
- Sparesmarts.ca - a calendar of learning events for not-for-profit organizations in the Edmonton area.
- NorQuest College offers a non-credit Not-for-Profit Accounting Fundamentals
- Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Organizations, St. Albert Community Information and Volunteer Centre, and Volunteer Strathcona provide lists of workshops, seminars, courses, and webinars.
- Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Commission's Gaming Information for Charitable Groups provides essential information to groups that conduct, or want to conduct, charitable gaming activities like bingos, casinos, pull ticket sales or raffles. These courses are available in a workshop setting or online.
- bloomerang - these free, educational webinars are open to the public, and are recommended for any nonprofit staff member or fundraiser.