Free webinar - SLSG Conversation Matters: You Ask, We Share: May 27
Free webinar - Privacy and Security Online: May 27
Free webinar - Coronavirus & Youth Sports: The Path Forward: May 27
Free webinar - Advancing High Performance Sport, Gold Medal Profiles and Podium Pathways through an Effective Athlete Development Matrix: May 28
Free webinar - Re-Activating Edmonton: City of Edmonton: June 2
Free webinar - Quality Sport Panel: The Future of Sport in Alberta: June 2
Free webinar - Physical Literacy in a COVID-19 Time: June 3
Sport Canada Research Initiative Conference: October 29-30 (Ottawa)
Petro-Canada Sport Leadership Conference: November 5-7 (Quebec City)
2021 International Physical Literacy Conference: May 24-26 (New York)
- Sport for Life Campus has an online catalogue of courses.
- Sport Medicine Council of Alberta offers courses on athletic injury management, sport taping and strapping, and nutrition.
- NCCP courses in Alberta - click here to download the current schedule.
- INTEGRALORG offers workshops on financial and legal best practice and compliance.
- Check the SIRC Conference Calendar for additional national and international sport-related conferences.
Hacking Exercise For Health - an open online course designed to provide insight and practical tips to apply evidence-based techniques to achieving your health and fitness goals.
- Physical Literacy workshops
- The Brain Care Center has designed free quarterly educational presentations to help individuals gain an understanding of concussion and its effects.
- Sparesmarts.ca - a calendar of learning events for not-for-profit organizations in the Edmonton area.
- NorQuest College offers a non-credit Not-for-Profit Accounting Fundamentals
- Volunteer Alberta provides a list of workshops, seminars, courses, and webinars throughout Alberta.
- Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission's Gaming Information for Charitable Groups provides essential information to groups that conduct, or want to conduct, charitable gaming activities like bingos, casinos, pull ticket sales or raffles. These courses are available in a workshop setting or online.
- bloomerang - these free, educational webinars are open to the public, and are recommended for any nonprofit staff member or fundraiser.